2012年3月25日 星期日

Prewedding photo editing

Last week got a request from my colleague Mavis to help edit her pre-wedding photo. The original photographer was busy and unable to allocate the time to edit for her.

Since I'm going to have a few request for wedding day photography, why not take the chance to try and edit some pre-wedding shots and understand how other photographer take pre-wedding photograph?

Below are some of the outdoor shots edited by me, photograph by Mavis's friend Jay Leong. All credits of the original photo goes to Jay Leong. Basically I just do some minor color, temp, saturation, highlights, cropping etc editing, no touchup.And i wished i had a set of camera with those lens to shot this kind of photos T_T

But today got the message from Mavis that she had a cousin working in bridal room will help her edit these pictures and video, so I'm just gonna post these photos in my blog and not facebook :)

Below are selected picture edited by me. Enjoy~

And last but not least, congratulation on your marriage Mavis ^^







沒有留言:

張貼留言